Sculpture by the artist LLuis Jordà
Dimensions: height 40 cm; length 19 cm; width 15 cm
Weight: 4.5 kg
Sold with a certificate of authenticity, hand-signed by the artist.
Luis Jorda is a sculptor trained in pictorial art at the School of Art in Barcelona. He completed his training at the Academy of Painting. In 1964 and 1965, he attended the Arts et Métiers course in Geneva.
He collaborated with sculptor Gérard Calabria in the 70s
Cold cast bronze.
The original was crafted in clay by the artist.
A real bronze surface is obtained on a casting composite core of resin and marble powder.
- Please check the many pictures in order to get a good idea of the condition of this item.
- You are buying the item in the condition shown in the photos.
- If you have any issues after your purchase, please always contact the seller first before posting a negative review so that the seller can find a solution with you.
- Your package will be shipped from Spain because I am now there for professional reasons.
(Registered shipping with insurance).
-For shipping outside the European Union, an ID number is required for the customs declaration (send me your passport number or identity card number after your purchase so that the package can be sent quickly)
Thanks for understanding
- Bronze auf Harz
- Designer/ Künstler
- LLuis Jordà ( Signé-Certificat )
- Geschätzter Zeitraum
- 21. Jahrhundert
- Hervorragender Zustand - kaum gebraucht, mit minimalen Altersspuren & Verschleißerscheinungen
- 40×19×15 cm
- 4500 g