Antique Victorian gold and silver bracelet with brown rose cut diamonds.
Made in England, Circa 1860's
Tested positive for 15kt gold and sterling silver
Length x Width: 18 x 1.5 cm
Weight : 30 grams
Cut: Rose cut
13 x 0.50 ct diamonds
234 x 0.02 ct diamonds
247 total diamonds
Total weight: Approx 11.18 ct
Colour: Light brown
Condition: Pre-owned, minor signs of usage and age, no damage, great overall condition.
Mozeris Luxury is run by Mozeris Fine Antiques, please see alternate profile for our feedback score.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Please note: customs and import charges may apply for international buyers, bidders are responsible for any customs duties fees.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Gelbgold, Silber
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 15 kt
- Length x Width: 18 x 1.5 cm
- 30 g
- Guter Zustand - mit Gebrauchsspuren
- Gewicht Hauptstein (in Karat)
- Umliegende Steine
- Reinheitsgrad Diamant
- SI1 / SI2