This is a breathtaking Russian brooch in 14k rose gold from 1890 featuring a stunning array of demantoid garnet in a delicate floral pattern
Maker: ИГ / IG (probably Ivan Gurjanov).
Made in Russia Circa 1890.
Marked with 56 zolotniks old Russian gold standard (14K) / Moscow assay office and maker’s initials ‘ ИГ ‘ (probably Ivan Gurjanov).
Size: 5.2 x 2.1 x 1.6 cm
Weight: 7 grams
Demantoid Garnet -
Cut: Rose Cut
Quantity of Stones: 14
Main Stone Sizes: 0.20 ct, 0.15 ct, 0.10 ct
Approx Total Weight: 1 carat
Condition: Minor wear and tear from general usage, excellent overall condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
Mozeris Luxury is by run Mozeris Fine Antiques
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Customs and Import Charges may apply for international buyers.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging, via DHL.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 14 kt
- 5.2 x 2.1 x 1.6 cm
- 7 g
- Exzellenter Zustand - kaum getragen mit minimalen Gebrauchsspuren
- Behandlung Hauptstein
- Natürlich (unbehandelt)