Antique Victorian 15kt yellow gold shell cameo on carnelian pendant, decorated with diamonds and freshwater pearls.
Made in England Circa 1880.
Fully hallmarked English 15kt gold
Size : 5.8 x 2.2 x 0.8 cm
Weight: 7 grams total
Cut : Rose
Quantity : 15
Approx total weight : 0.20 ct
Clarity : SI1
Colour : I
Condition : Minor wear and tear from general usage, no damage, excellent condition, please see pictures, please see pictures for a better view of the items condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Gelbgold, Süßwasserperlen
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 15 kt
- 5.8 x 2.2 x 0.8 cm
- 7 g
- Guter Zustand - mit Gebrauchsspuren
- Umliegende Steine