Type of jewel: Antique Art Nouveau gold snake ring with old brilliant cut diamond
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage 1900's Art Nouveau
Era: ca. 1900
Theme: Snakes and serpents are one of the oldest and most widespread mythological symbols and are a powerful religious symbol with many different meanings, like death and resurrection, while they have also been associated with healing and rivergods and also denote fertility, wisdom and the ability to cure.
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Two old brilliant cut diamonds, tested and guaranteed natural diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.06ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "0750" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: Width band: ± 0,70 cm (0,28 inch) - Width top: ± 2,50 cm (0,98 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 9,40 gram (6,04 dwt)
Ring size: EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L
Adin reference Nº: 21006-0012
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:/ /auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L
- 9.4 g
- Sehr guter Zustand - mit kleineren Gebrauchsspuren
- Behandlung Hauptstein
- Natürlich (unbehandelt)
- Umliegende Steine
- Schlangenring, Vintage 1900er Jugendstil