Type of jewel: French Antique Gold and Coral Cameo Necklace
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel, in need of some loving attention from a goldsmith. Has remains of old repairs which are easily redone in a good way.
Country of origin: France
Style: Antique Victorian
Material: The whole jewel is 18K yellow gold except the two little pieces of chain hanging down with the coral balls from the centerpiece, which are gilded (touchstone tested).
Technique: Cameo is a method of carving featuring a raised (positive) relief image.
Precious stone(s): Ten coral balls and one c coral cameo.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing a horse's head that was in use in France from about 1838. (See the pictures for an example of this mark)
Dimensions: total length 44,00 cm (17,32 inch), height center piece 7,10 cm (2,80 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 23,70 gram (15,24 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 20274-0182
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped.
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are.
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- total length 44,00 cm (17,32 inch), height center piece 7,10 cm (2,80 inch)
- 23.7 g
- Guter Zustand - mit Gebrauchsspuren
- Umliegende Steine
- Antike viktorianische, Anno 1850