Vintage USSR silver tea glass holder
Made in USSR, 1927-1946
Maker: АМЮ0 ( "Moscow Jeweller" ) artel, Moscow
Hallmarked Russian standard silver 84 (875)
11 x 8 x 8.8 cm
Weight : 93 grams
Condition : The item is general used, has age related wear and tear, interior has a minor oxidation marks, otherwise good overall condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Vintage Teeglashalter
- .875 (84 Zolotniki) Silber
- Designer/ Künstler
- АМЮ0 ( "Moscow Jeweller" )
- Geschätzter Zeitraum
- 93 g