Antique Victorian 18kt yellow gold stud earrings
Made in 19th century, England, Circa 1860's
Tested positive for 18kt gold
Weight : 2.20 grams
Size: 1.6 x 1 cm
Cut: Old cut round
Main Stone Sizes: 0.30 ct each
Approx total weight: 1.44 ct
Condition: Pre-owned, has some wear from general usage, great overall for it's age condition.
PLEASE NOTE : CUSTOMS AND IIMPORT CHARGES APLLY FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS OUTSIDE UK.
BIDDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING CUSTOMS DUTIES.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- 1.6 x 1 cm
- 2.2 g
- Exzellenter Zustand - kaum getragen mit minimalen Gebrauchsspuren
- Gewicht Hauptstein (in Karat)
- Reinheitsgrad Diamant
- SI1 / SI2