-There are 10,000 cases of this perfect sweet white Bordeaux. Yquem from 2001 reveals a hint of green in its light golden color. While it is somewhat reluctantly flavorful, airy, it offers tropical fruits with honey, orange marmalade, pineapple, sweet creams and walnut-like scents. In the mouth, it is full of body, with a refreshing acidity, as well as a massive concentration and unctuousness. Everything is elevated and laser-like focus is given by the refreshing acidity. This large and youthful Yquem seems to take its place among the most legendary crops of the past and will age effortlessly for over 75 years. Early maturity: 2010-2100 +.
The wooden box is not original
We only deliver to the EU.
The bottle is kept in the cellar.
- Produzent, Name des Weines
- Château d’Yquem
- Magnum (1,5 L)
- Bordeaux Flaschentyp; Füllstand: Base Neck
- Nicht originale Holzkiste
- Zustand Etikett
- Vollständig unbeschädigt, lesbares Etikett
- Zustand der Kapsel/ des Korkens
- Völlig intakte Metallkapsel
- 100/100 points, Robert Parker