This high-end model is designed and crafted with the craftsmanship and expertise of 40 years of production of high-end classical guitars. The very pure sound of the nylon strings is reproduced very faithfully through a very sophisticated electronic system that was perfectly developed by Yamaha.
The new NX series guitars are the perfect instruments to showcase the expressive possibilities of the nylon strings on stage.
Composed of two series, they have already seduced such significant artists as Rodrigo y Gabriela and Lee Ritenour. New electronic ‘A.R.T.’ (Acoustic Resonance Transducer)
- Electric-Nylon guitar
- Yamaha NCX2000R
- Classic conception. GCX type
Depth of the body: 94-100 mm
- Nut width: 52 mm
- Preamp System 61: ART 2-way 3-band equalizer
- Built-in tuner
- Hokkaido solid spruce soundboard
- Back and sides: Solid rosewood
- African mahogany neck, maple edging
- ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge,
bone head nut
Hokkaido spruce treated A.R.E. soundboard
Engelmann solid spruce soundboard - treated A.R.E.
African mahogany neck
2-way A.R.T. pickup (System 61).
Guitar in very good condition with a few tiny scratches.
It comes with its semi-rigid case and a second system preamp.
- Mehrere Modelle
- NCX 2000R
- Art des Instruments/ Objekts
- Sehr gut
- Gig Bag
- Holz, Rosenholz, Mahagoni
- 4 kg
- Getestet und funktionstüchtig
- Tested and working/playable