Beautiful table service in Limoges porcelain from around 1925/1935.
Very original because of its square shape, slightly lobed with a threadlike silver-coloured decoration on edges that adds to it modernism and luxury.
To lay a captivating table
... on a black tablecloth in taffeta with lovely white serviettes and silver-coloured round serviette rings, silver-coloured crystal glasses edging, with a silver-coloured candelabra at the centre decorated with white candles...
your guests will fall under the charm of this amazing table service. An incredible charm!
Composed of 62 pieces:
- 35 plates measuring 22 cm in length, 22 cm in width and 1.5 cm in height; weight: 338 g
- 11 plates measuring 19.5 cm in length, 19.5 cm in width and 1.5 cm in height; weight: 308 g
- 12 plates measuring 22 cm in length, 22 cm in width and 4.5 cm in height; weight: 392 g
- 1 vegetable plate measuring 23.5 cm in length, 26 cm in width and 14 cm in height; weight: 1.2 kg
- 1 soup tureen measuring 30 cm in length, 27 cm in width and 19 cm in height; weight: 1.7 kg
- 1 plate measuring 28 cm in length, 28 cm in width and 6 cm in height; weight: 928 g
- 2 cups on foot measuring 19.5 cm in length, 19.5 cm in width and 7 cm in height; weight: 502 g
In excellent condition
- B.D. Limoges
- Art Deco
- Geschätzter Zeitraum
- Erste Hälfte des 20. Jahrhunderts
- Hervorragender Zustand - kaum gebraucht, mit minimalen Altersspuren & Verschleißerscheinungen