Dom Pérignon 2008, which marks the passage of witness between the charismatic cellar master Richard Geoffroy and his successor Vincent Chaperon, a cuvée elaborated by four hands with the best of both approaches.
It is thus a historic moment at Dom Pérignon through this wine resulting from a shared vision of this great year.
The 2008 vintage needed time to express itself and is now lively, muscular, and focused. The nose offers us a bouquet of white flowers, stone fruits and citrus fruits. The palate is young and tonic although it is already complex.
The aging potential of this great vintage is immense ...
- Objekt/ Art
- Produzent, Name des Weines
- Dom Perignon "Chef de Cave Legacy Edition"
- Anzahl Flaschen
- Normalflasche (0,75 Liter)
- Burgunder/Champagnerflöte, 1 cm Füllhöhe
- In originalem Geschenkkarton
- Zustand der Kapsel/ des Korkens
- Völlig intakte Metallkapsel