This is an original Blaupunkt radio from 1962 that has nice original ivory rotary knobs, push buttons and the old Blaupunkt display. The radio works well: reception and tuning is good, push buttons work and the amplifier works well but vibrates relatively loudly. The lighting also works.
This radio was used in Borgward, Volkswagen, Opel and other vintage cars from the early 1960s. The radio comes with a nice large steel chrome front that fits nicely in an Opel from the 60s. Without the large front, the radio is also suitable in a Volkswagen T1 van or Porsche 365 (see last pictures).
- Type: Blaupunkt Bremen I 787142
- Long wave and Medium wave
- Year of manufacture 1962
- 6/12 Volts switchable
- Connection for 2 speakers
- Radio dimensions (wxhxd) 185x80x180 mm
- Front dimensions (wxh) 190x70 mm
- Made in Germany
- Art des Objekts
- Qualität (Automobilia)
- Original/ offiziell
- Bremen - 1962
- Altes Originalradio. Funktioniert.
- 80×185×180 mm