99/100 points, Robert Parker.
One rare double magnum/Jeroboam (3.0L) of 2010 L’Ermita, Velles Vinyes, from renown Spanish producer Alvaro Palacios.
No longer available on retail in this format, and barely available on any format. Forecasted ready to drink in 2020, with it’s peak of maturity in 2035. Definitely a great investment both to drink or to keep.
Kept in temperature and humidity controlled cellar.
Any import costs are entirely the buyer's responsibility. By bidding, the buyer understands that bottles can leak during transportation, and be affected by heat or other transport conditions. No returns accepted.
- Produzent, Name des Weines
- Alvaro Palacios L'Ermita Velles Vinyes
- Anzahl der Flaschen
- Doppelmagnum/Jeroboam (3 l)
- Fill Level
- Bordeaux Flaschentyp; Füllstand: Top Shoulder +
- 99/100 points, Robert Parker