Julius Caesar 49-48 BC.
Obv/ CAESAR elephant trampling dragon, banner of the Germans.
Rev/ Sacrificial instruments which recall the office of Pontifex Maximus held by Caesar.
Weight: 3.58 g
Diameter: 17.3 mm
Beautiful coin with fantastic designs in relief, very good centring and beautiful backgrounds with a dark patina.
The coin is more beautiful in the hand.
Small scratches from improper cleaning (lower part on the word Caesar), otherwise in XF condition.
Exceptional coin, and we guarantee its authenticity.
From Tintinna numismatic auction.
• Coin of lawful origin (international auction)
• Authenticity guaranteed
• We kindly ask you to take a careful look at the photos, as they are an integral part of and preliminary to the description
• The photos were taken with the aid of a macro lens in optimal light conditions (sunlight).
• We prefer not to ship to countries outside of Europe, so please do not bid if you live outside of Europe. If this is not possible, any taxes, duties or other import fees required for countries outside of Europe are the responsibility of the buyer, who declares that he/she understands and accepts this decision when bidding.
Moreover, when it comes to buyers outside of Europe, the seller does not take responsibility for any delays due to customs controls/inspection and bureaucratic requirements.
• The coin will be sent via mail with tracking and, where possible, insurance.
• Will be supplied with a tracking number with full collaboration on the part of the seller.
- Jahr / Periode und Variation
- GIulio Cesare (Julius Caesar), 49-48 a.C.
- SS (sehr schön)