Photograph released in Sweden to Svenska Dagbladets newspaper.
A small, fragile man on a distant world, Buzz Aldrin standing on the surface of the moon photographed by Astronaut Neil Armstrong on July 20, 1969. Named one of the 100 most influential photographs of the history according to Time Magazine.
-Dates: Photographed in 1969 and printed in 1980.
-Medium: Gelatin silver, FB paper.
-Size: 18cm x 22cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
This is an authentic photograph from newspaper archives, in the same condition it was received by us.
- Condition: Mended rip in the right side with cello tape.
- Custom-made 28cm x 35cm passe-partout.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Neil Armstong/ NASA
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- "A Man on The Moon", 1969
- Briefmarke Presseagentur/ Zeitung
- 18×22 cm