Photograph of English-American actress Elizabeth Taylor gazing into the camera in a white dress for the film Rhapsody by director Charles Vidor.
-Dates: Photographed in 1954 and printed c1990s
-Medium: Gelatin silver print, RC paper
-Size: Approx. 20cm x 25cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
This is an authentic photograph from newspaper archives, in the same condition it was received by us.
Sold as collectable only, all copyrights belong to photographers, agencies or legal representatives.
- Condition: Very good condition with minor scratches.
- Custom-made 28cm x 35cm passe-partout.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Unknown / Kobal
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- Elizabeth Taylor in Rhapsody, 1954
- Briefmarke Presseagentur/ Zeitung
- 19×24 cm
- 20×25×0.1 cm