Studio photograph of Marilyn Monroe from her famous "White Fur Photo Session" by noted photographer Frank Powolny.in 1963. Released in Germany to promote the documentary "Say goodbye to the President!" Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy, 1986.
-Medium: Gelatin silver print, RC paper
-Size: Approx. 16cm x 20cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
This is an authentic photograph from newspaper archives, in the same condition it was received by us.
Sold as collectible only, all copyrights belong to photographers, agencies or legal representatives.
- Condition: Excellent condition.
- Custom-made 24cm x 30cm passe-partout. Unmounted.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Frank Powolny.
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- Marilyn Monroe "Nude Wrapped in Fur and Pearls", 1953
- Briefmarke Presseagentur/ Zeitung
- Später gedruckt
- 16×20 cm