Superb radio. Tested and works well.
This is a beautiful well working Blaupunkt Frankfurt Commander car radio with FM, long wave, medium wave and short wave. Mostly used in high quality German cars from brands like Porsche, Mercedes-Benz and BMW. But it is also suitable in other cars from this period. This one comes out of a Mercedes. The Frankfurt radio has a strong amplifier, nice sound, tone control and preset buttons. Knobs and lighting also work well. On the right rotary knob there is a selector switch for the upper or lower row of preset buttons. Therefore, this Frankfurt has 4 preset channels for FM. In addition, this device has a DIN connector at the back for external sound carriers.
The radio comes with a black plastic front. Everything works well and the radio has hardly any traces of wear.
- Type: Blaupunkt Frankfurt Commander (455) 7636644010
- Short wave, Medium wave (2 preset channels), Long wave and 4 FM preset channels.
- Year of manufacture 1976
- Tone control
- 12 Volts
- DIN connector and connector for (electric) antenna
- Mounting dimensions (wxhxd) 176x45x133 mm
- Front dimensions (wxh) 190x60 mm
- Made in Germany
- Art des Objekts
- Qualität (Automobilia)
- Klassieke radio
- Modell/ Titel
- Sehr gut - Minimale Gebrauchsspuren oder Alterserscheinungen
- 45×176×135 mm