Beautiful Gazelle Sport Speciaal for sale in the unique and rare colour "Chestnut Red" with double lines. The bike was bought in 1954 from bicycle repairman "J.v. 't HOFF" in Rotterdam.
At the time, Gazelle's Sport Speciaal was the best equipped and most luxurious men's bike you could buy. It’s remarkable the bike has remained in this beautiful condition to this day. The bike features three Sturmey Archer gears and beautiful rod brakes.
- Frame number: 1.075.XXX
- Frame size: 56 cm
- Original paint
- Front hub: Gazelle
- Rear hub: Sturmey Archer Three-speed
- Thumb switch: Sturmey Archer
- Saddle: Brooks (leather)
- Gazelle pull rods with drum brakes
- Gazelle oil bath chain case (metal)
- Gazelle chainset
- Gazelle sprocket with the famous gazelles.
- Gazelle bicycle bell
- Lighting set: Lucifer Aero headlight (bullet-shaped) with a Lucifer Baby 800 dynamo.
- Gazelle ‘pig’s nose’ rear light (inspected by RYKSKEUR)
- New cream-coloured tyres with white walls. Tyre size: 26 inches x 1 ⅜
- REN bike lock (inspected)
- Decals: "GAZELLE SPORT" on the vertical saddle tube, "SPECIAAL" on the diagonal tube.
This bike is very unique and rare and you won't find a second one in this colour combination. The bike is in exceptionally good condition for its age (66 years old). It cycles, shifts, brakes and steers great, without any noises or rattling. As it should be with a Gazelle. Wonderful for long distances or for a collector.
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Carefully packed if shipped. The shipping costs include 40 euros packaging material.
- Kategorie Motorrad
- Sport Speciaal "Kastanje Rood"
- Befindet sich in
- 56 cm