Easter Sunday in Harlem, 1940 by Weegee.
Promotional photograph released by Royal Academy of Arts to newspapers in the U.K to promote 'The Art of Photography', 22 September - 23 December (1989)
-Dates: Photographed in 1940 and printed in 1989
-Medium: Gelatin silver print, RC paper
-Size: Approx. 16cm x 21cm
IMS Vintage Photos, founded in 1948 as International Magazine Service, has more than 70 years of history distributing and managing photographic archives for news and media organizations.
This is an authentic photograph from newspaper archives, in the same condition it was received by us.
Sold as collectable only, all copyrights belong to photographers, agencies or legal representatives.
- Condition: Very good condition, minor waviness created by sticker on verso.
- Custom-made 24cm x 30cm passe-partout.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Weegee (Arthur Fellig) (1899-1968)
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- Easter Sunday in Harlem, 1940
- Nicht signiert
- 16×21 cm