In 1948 Ferrania produced the RONDINE, which provided a frame 4,5 x6 cm on film 127, was produced in 3 versions. It was produced and coated in various colors: black, brown, red, green, and blue. It was a tough camera and the light line and captivating.
This unusual and difficult-to-find machine affirms a way of living, a way of living, associated with design, this equipment of modernism and Italian design, was generally associated with lovers of VESPA motorcycles on their travels.
The equipment was part of a collection of a Portuguese photojournalist who in addition to working with the equipment used for his reports and artwork, the equipment has been stationary for some time, may need technical evaluation.
* I can see small dust inside the optical elements, I don't know if any of them contain fungus.
Will be well packed and shipped with tracking and trace.
Please look carefully to the pictures to avoid any disputes.
- Mehrere Apparate/Objektive
- Boxkamera, Spiegelreflexkamera (TLR)
- Gut (gebrauchter und funktionstüchtiger Zustand mit sichtbaren Gebrauchsspuren)
- Anzahl Apparate/Objektive
- Linsenfassung Typ