Persian semi antique Ghoum rug 100% natural real Silk, vegetable dyes, abrash. It has been hanged on the wall for years from private collection. it is very clean, Collector's Item, with certificate. (please look at the pictures)
The carpet imported to EU before 1 / 1 / 2015
• Item number : 01613
• Country of Origin: Iran (Persia)
• Size: approx 210 cm x 135 cm
• Pile: 100% natural real Silk
• Chain: 100% Silk
• Condition: Excellent. It has been hanged on the wall for years from private collection.
• Quality: Very high quality, 650,000 to 750,000 Knots per sq. meter
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
• With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
Ghoum (also spelled Qum, Ghum, Qom, etc.) silk rugs, other than being silk on silk, are some of the most elusive rugs to pin to any specific type of Design. Some of the most distinguishing elements to these rugs are their high investment value, very thin pile height .To handle, high quality Ghom silks are fairly dense considering how thin the construction seems. When lifted, Ghom silks will often drape over the hand, and are very malleable, often able to be folded up neatly and compact.
- Silk Ghoum
- 210 cm
- 135 cm
- Seide auf Seide
- Zweite Hälfte des 20. Jahrhunderts
- In sehr gutem Zustand
- Teppich professionell gereinigt