Netsuke, Ojime, Sagemono - Dragon - Elephant ivory, Leather, Silver, White Metal - Sagemono - Japan - Meiji period (1868-1912)
Sagemono complete with:
- Wallet in painted leather with dragon, decorated with rounded dragon-shaped silver plaque.
- Netsuke-manju in ivory and silver with rounded dragon (excellent condition), measuring 5.5 x 5.5 x 2.8 cm
- ojime and metal chain
An item of rare beauty with extremely refined details.
There is some minimal wear which is normal for its age, as per photos.
A Japanese item from the Meiji period.
The item was produced prior to 1947, and is therefore in compliance with European Union regulations regarding the sale of ivory.
The item comes with a certificate of authenticity which will be sent to the buyer.
Very important note for bidders outside the EU:
This item CANNOT be sold outside the EU.
- Netsuke, Ojime, Sagemono
- Elefant Elfenbein, Leder, Silber, Weißmetall
- Meiji Periode (1868-1912)
- Herkunftsregion/ Herkunftsland
- Dekor/ Ware
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- Sehr guter Zustand, siehe Beschreibung
- 10×13×3 cm