Welcome to this chinese White jade & sliver pendant - as we are a big collator from the uk, of jadeite & Nephrite items, we are this year selling off a big part of the collection ! so please keep us in you saved list for more items to come each week. All items are in a good condition. Please study all images well! and close up, as images speaks information.
This is a very stunning antique pendant, white Chinese jade set in a very stylish white metal surrounding with Chinese script to the top and bottom, the face of the jade as got a image of a Scholar-official and to the back has got some old Chinese wording's.
- Type - Pendant
- Gender - unisex
- Material - Jade
- Size - H58.42 x W38.64 x D4.39 mm
- Total Weight - 35.0 Grams
- Condition - Good, No Damage
- Main Stone - Jade Nephrite
- Main stone treatment - Natural
- Age - 20th century
- Carving Type - Hand
- Stamped - No [ white metal no testing done ]
- Colour - White
- Carving of - carved to one side is a scholar and the over old Chinese wordings
What is a Scholar?
Scholar-officials, also known as Literati, Scholar-gentlemen or Scholar-bureaucrats (Chinese: 士大夫; pinyin: shì dàfū) were politicians and government officials appointed by the emperor of China to perform day-to-day political duties from the Han dynasty to the end of the Qing dynasty in 1912, China's last imperial
- Gesamtzahl der Objekte
- Chinesischer Anhänger aus weißer Jade und Splitter aus dem 20. Jahrhundert mit beidseitigen Schnitzereien
- Ende des 20. Jahrhunderts
- Sehr guter Zustand, siehe Beschreibung
- 58×38×5 mm