Fluorite necklace. 3 rows of beads.
425 ct for a total weight of 85g
Origin of the stones: India.
Power of fluorite: Fluorite is a wonderful stone for those who need to be refocused.
It is beneficial and highly recommended during intellectual work because it improves your memory and analytical capacities, but it also facilitates the learning of new data.
It is also a stone of discernment, organisation and structuring.
- length of the strands: 51 cm for the largest row of beads.
- rectangular fluorite beads: 0.9x0.65cm (approx.).
Handmade beads, irregular.
Natural colours: pale green and purple, pale yellow or transparent. Natural inclusions
Adjustable silk fastener.
Gemstones are usually treated to enhance the colour or the clarity. No research has been conducted on this specific object.
Registered shipment with insurance and tracking number.
- Hauptmineral/ Name Meteorit
- Kristallform/ Art Meteorit
- - Halskette bestehend aus 3 Reihen aus mehrfarbigem natürlichem Fluorit
- 89 g
- Herkunft (Land)