OBEY Sticker Art Collection: 2000 - 2020
The OBEY sticker campaign can be explained as an experiment in Phenomenology. Heidegger describes Phenomenology as “the process of letting things manifest themselves.” Phenomenology attempts to enable people to see clearly something that is right before their eyes but obscured; things that are so taken for granted that they are muted by abstract observation.
Collection includes 90 authentic, high-quality screen printed OBEY stickers that were issued as part of this campaign over the last 20 years.
- Early OBEY Icon stickers from the start of the sticker campaign
- Historic Obama Progress, Hope, History and Yes We Did stickers (shown front
- Limited edition metallic stickers with gold and silver inks
- Rare clear stickers that were never sold to the public
- Extra large 30 year anniversary stickers (16.5 x 12 CM)
- We are the People and We are the Future stickers sets (shown from and back)
- 50 Shades of Black Album Cover set (shown front and back)
- And many other iconic and hard to find stickers
All stickers are in new/unused condition and have been stored flat in a portfolio. Stickers range in size with large stickers measuring approximately 15 x 10 CM.
- Shepard Fairey (OBEY)
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- 20 Years of OBEY Sticker Art Collection
- Nicht signiert
- 2000-2009, 2010-heute
- 15×10 cm
- Verkauf mit Rahmen