Type of jewel: Antique Edwardian Art Deco Vintage engagement ring white gold and set with brilliant
Style: Vintage 1920's Edwardian/Art Deco
Style characteristics: As for its elegant design, this jewel has the finesse of an Edwardian piece reacting gracefully against the very geometrical forms of Art Deco that was strongly influenced by Cubism. However, because both Edwardian and Art Deco styles were contemporaries of each other, we sometimes notice pieces - like this one - that carry both influences.
Era: ca. 1920
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): One old mine brilliant cut tested and guaranteed natural diamond (also called bolshevic) with an estimated weight of ± 0.11ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, si/i).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
We have all diamonds in all our vintage and antique jewellery tested by the IJGC - lab whether they are natural diamonds or lab-grown diamonds. When diamonds in our jewellery turn out to be lab-grown we don't offer them. Therefore we guarantee that all diamonds in this jewel are 100% natural.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "18K" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: width of top of ring 0,91 cm (0,36 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,20 gram (1,41 dwt)
Ring size: EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 20091-0078
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional report of authenticity.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, Verlobung, Vintage 1920er Edwardian / Art Deco
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- EU-57 & 18¼, USA-8 , UK-P½ Free resizing!*
- 2.2 g
- Exzellenter Zustand - kaum getragen mit minimalen Gebrauchsspuren
- Behandlung Hauptstein
- Natürlich (unbehandelt)
- Gewicht Hauptstein (in Karat)
- Umliegende Steine
- Natürlich (unbehandelt), Kostenlose Größenänderung* KEIN RESERVE PREIS