1865 in Le Locle in the Swiss Jura, visionary watchmaker George Favre-Jacot was driven by the idea of creating the most accurate and reliable watches of his time. Zenith remains capable of producing all parts of its watches.
Zenith Class Elite Reserve de Marche Automatic reaps rewards of gorgeous history.
- Zenith automatic calibre 685
- 38 jewels
- frequency: 28.800 vph
- power reserve: 50 hours
- 179 components
- AISI 316L stainless steel, polished
- 37mm excl. crown, 39,3mm incl.
- 9mm thick
- scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
Bezel: polished stainless steel, fixed
Crown: pull/push with logo
- noble white
- small second hand at 09:00 o'clock
- power reserve indicator at 01:30 o'clock
- date at 04:30 o'clock
- silver polished hands, Arabic numerals, hour markers
- brand-new black genuine leather, Louisiana alligator grain on cow
- length: 21cm
- width: 19mm
- logo, still in original blue cellophane
Weight: 62 grams
Waterproof: 3ATM/30meters, not verified
Sweet dream of every connoisseur: 03.1125.685 in NEW condition!
Chic, beautiful full set.
General pre-sale check done.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- CLASS ELITE RESERVE DE MARCHE AUTOMATIC
- Ref. No: 03.1125.685 - Never Worn - Warranty
- Material des Gehäuses
- Echtheitsbescheinigung, Garantie, Komplettset, Unterlagen, Verpackung
- Analoge Armbanduhr
- Versicherter Versand