This is a well-functioning Becker car radio with FM (UKW), Medium wave, Short wave and Long wave. These radios often came as a standard feature in Mercedes cars. But they were also used in other German and English high-end cars.
This radio is undamaged and looks like new, with a new (NOS) original Becker nadelstreifen front and black Becker knobs. The radio has good reception, a strong amplifier and nice sound. The lighting also works properly.
The radio is fitted with a DIN-connector for an iPhone (separate cable required).
- Type Becker Avus LMKU G 709542
- Year of manufacture 1970
- FM (UKW), LW, KW and MW
- 5 Watts
- Tone control with pushbutton
- 12 Volts
- 6-Pole DIN connector
- Dimensions (wxhxd) 180 x 53 x 160 mm.
- Front dimensions (wxh) 180 x 55 mm.
- Made in Germany.
- Art des Objekts
- Qualität (Automobilia)
- Original/ offiziell
- Avus LMKU - 1970
- Schönes Originalradio. Getestet und funktioniert gut. Mit neuen Nachteilsstreifen vorne.
- 53×180×160 mm