Necklace of ruby beads adorned with a Tibetan melong mirror. Protection against demons.
Ritual Dzogchen melong mirror - Tibetan shaman mirror decorated with a protective astrological diagram.
Buddhism sees mirrors as the perfect symbol of pure consciousness and emptiness. Mirrors reflect all objects impartially without being affected by the images appearing on their surface.
- necklace length: 54.5 cm.
- Weight: 23.05 g.
- beads: 0.4 cm in diameter (approx.)
- Melong in gilt metal: 4 cm in diameter (without the clasp).
Spring clasp in 14 kt gold fill. Mounted on a Japanese steel wire coated with nylon.
Ruby: originating from India, coloured oil-based treatment.
Precious stones are usually treated to improve colour or clarity. No research has been done in that regard for this particular item.
Registered and insured shipping with tracking number.
- Halskette verziert mit einem tibetischen Schamanen-Spiegel, Dzogchen Melong Ritualspiegel - Schutz gegen
- 21. Jahrhundert
- Herkunftsregion/ Herkunftsland
- Sehr guter Zustand, siehe Beschreibung
- 0×0×54.5 cm