Emerald bead and silver necklace, decorated with the syllable "Om" ॐ in solid 925 silver.
Om, aum, (ॐ) is a Sanskrit syllable sacred to several religions: Hinduism and its forms of yoga, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, and Brahmanism.
For Hindus, this syllable represents the original, primordial sound from which the universe was structured.
In Buddhism, "Om" is used as a prefix or suffix for mantras, particularly in the mantra "Om mani padme hum" from Mahayana Buddhism.
- necklace length: 50.3 cm
- weight: 28 g.
- emerald beads: 0.5 cm in diameter (approx.) Hand-crafted beads, irregular shapes.
- Solid silver beads.
- Syllable "Om" in solid silver hallmarked 925: 3.3 x 2.4 cm (without the clasp ring).
Spring clasp in solid silver, hallmarked 925. 925 silver band.
Mounted on a Japanese coated steel wire.
Origin of the stones: Brazil. Oil-based colour treatment.
Photos taken in artificial light.
Precious stones are usually treated to enhance colour or clarity. No research has been done in that regard for this particular item.
Shipping with insurance and tracking number.
- Halskette mit der Silbe "Om" aus massivem Silber Om̐ ̐ verziert
- Smaragd, Sterling Silber 925
- 21. Jahrhundert
- Herkunftsregion/ Herkunftsland
- Guter Zustand, siehe Beschreibung
- 0×0×50.3 cm