- The lot will be perfectly packed, flat and unrolled.
- Painted surface: 65 x 50.
- Unframed, ready to be framed, (treated paper without creases).
- Technique: Watercolour
- Shipping costs will be borne by the seller.
Description of the work:
- Work of elegant brushstrokes. The artist imagined the successful escape of the legendary Steven McQueen in the famous 1963 film The Great Escape, creating a scene shrouded in a mysterious atmosphere, with many details to be discovered by the viewer. Certificate on the back.
Introduction to the artist:
Born in Seville (1982), the son of a painter, he studied motor disciplines at university level and reflected his knowledge through his brushstrokes of light, colour and enthusiasm. Valued throughout Europe for his artist’s watercolours, full of life, details and symbolism. His art pieces manage to awaken the senses of the viewers, surrounding them with brilliantly made atmospheres.
- Art des Objekts
- Originalwerk des Autors - Titel: "Jenseits des Stacheldrahts"
- Einzigartig (einzigartiges Objekt, Kunstwerk oder maßangefertigt)
- Modell/ Titel
- Triumph & Steve McQueen
- Paper Canson 300gr-Autor: Emilio José Zurrón Martín
- 65×0.1×50 cm
- Jahr (jüngstes Objekt)