No. 2 natural diamonds, tot. 1.03 ct, crystal quality, very transparent. The stones are internally very clean.
1) 0.52 ct, G colour, half stone has IF clarity, the other half stone has some inclusions at the apex with a small brown oxidation that darkens the stone. Two stones would come from a hypothetical cut: the larger with IF clarity, the smaller with I clarity.
Dimensions: 4.01x4.90 mm
2) 0.51 ct, E colour, IF clarity, size: 3.89x4.78 mm
Origin: Democratic Republic of Congo With regular Kimberely process certificate by Hewa Resources s.l.
- Hauptmineral/ Name Meteorit
- Kristallform/ Art Meteorit
- 4,00×4,49×4,00 mm
- 0,206 g
- Herkunft (Region/ Stadt)
- Demokratische Republik Kongo
- Herkunft (Land)