Two art books on Japan:
- A special edition of The Great Japan Exhibition. Art of the Edo Period 1600-1868. Author William Watson. Cloth with dust jacket. Also in good condition. Publisher Alpine Fine Arts Collection Ltd. Publishers of Fine Art Books New York. Published in 1981.
Size: 29 × 22 cm. This 365-page book is richly illustrated with photos of Japanese wood-block art, all kinds of utensils, samurai swords, lacquer and kimonos.
- A book about the art of Japanese gardening entitled The Japanese Garden - Teiji Ito - Photography Takeji Iwamiya. Design Yusaku Kamekura.
Publisher Zokeisha Publications, Ltd Tokyo. Second edition, printed in 1978. Hardcover with plastic transparent dust jacket (on the flap of which text is printed in yellow). The plastic is slightly damaged at the top (front), see photo. Size: approx. 27 × 29 cm. The book has 178 pages, with drawings, photos in colour and black and white. Otherwise in good condition.
These books together weigh more than 3 kg.
This lot will be carefully packaged and sent insured with track and trace.
- Anzahl der Bücher
- Japanische Kunst & Gärten
- Autor/ Illustrator
- William Watson & Teiji Ito
- The Great Japan Exhibition. Art of the Edo Period 1600-1868 / The Japanese Garden
- Erscheinungsjahr (ältestes Objekt)
- Bebilderte Ausgabe