Since more than 250 years the name of Perrelet is synonyme of highest quality and great style. Big name in glorious history!
In 1777, Abraham-Louis Perrelet invented first self-winding. It worked on the same principle as modern wristwatch, and was designed to wind as the owner walked.
- automatic winding mechanism with ballbearing-mounted oscillating weight
- 3 Hands-Date in-house P-321 calibre
- power reserve 42hours
- 25 jewels
- vibrations 28,800A/h
- mainplate:cCircular grained, rhodium plated
- bridges: Côtes de Genève, rhodium plated
- oscillating weight: hollowed and adorned with Perrelet decoration
- anti-shock system on the balance wheel (Incabloc® shock absorbers)
- fine adjustment device
- 316L stainless steel, polished/brushed
- 44mm excl. crown x 46mm lncl.
- black with silver-colored hands and indexes
- date aperture at 03:00 o'clock
- luminescent hands and indexes
- minute markers around the inner ring
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire-crystal
Push/pull crown with logo
Clasp: double-folding with security buttons and logo
Weight: 193 grams
Water resistant: 777meters/2550feet.
General overhaul done just now.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Rare beautiful model, thus an attractive investment.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide
- Seacraft - Swiss Exclusive Automatic
- Ref. No: A1053/A0630 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Material des Gehäuses
- Feingehalt des Materials
- Garantie, Verpackung
- Analoge Armbanduhr
- Versicherter Versand
- Getragen und in sehr gutem Zustand