Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Art Deco - Art Deco is an eclectic artistic and design style which had its origins in Paris in the first decades of the 20th century. Led by the best designers in the decorative arts such as fashion, and interior design, Art Deco affected all areas of design throughout the 1920s and 1930s, including architecture and industrial design, as well as the visual arts.
Style specifics: Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period.
Period: ca. 1920
Material: 18K bi-colour (yellow and white) gold
-One old European cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.22ct. (colour and clarity: K/M, vs/si). All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
-Eight rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: top of ring 1,47 cm (0,58 inch) x 0,80 cm (0,31 inch)
Weight: 2,80 gram (1,80 dwt)
Ring size: EU 54 & 17¼ , US 6¾ , UK: N -Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Reference Nº: 18045-0083
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply. (Shipping outside EU won't be possible from July 29 until August 19.)
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, Starkes Art-Deco-Design, Anno 1920 -
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- Ring size: EU 54 & 17¼ , US 6¾ , UK: N -Free resizing!*
- 2.8 g
- Exzellenter Zustand - kaum getragen mit minimalen Gebrauchsspuren