Type of jewel: Original vintage Art Deco platinum engagement ring with one old mine brilliant cut diamond 0.70 crt
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Art Deco
Era: ca. 1920
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): One old European brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.70ct. (colour and clarity: E/G, i).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,20 gram (1,41 dwt)
Ring size: EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19273-0346
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, Verlobung / Solitair, Vintage Art Deco
- EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing!*
- 2.2 g
- Sehr guter Zustand - mit kleineren Gebrauchsspuren
- Gewicht Hauptstein (in Karat)
- Umliegende Steine
- Kostenlose Größenänderung! * KEIN RESERVE-PREIS