Paint spray, marker pens and stencil on door.
Signed in the back. A hole at the back allows you to hang it to a wall.
Insured shipping with tracking number.
Certificate of authenticity included.
Weight: 6.5 kg.
Maxime Blachère was born in 1980 in France. He discovered contemporary art and realised his first performance and installations with the ‘Performers’ and JF Carret in 1996 before joining the ‘Secteur S’ (Sonnaz West Coast).
- Creates the largest fresco in painting of the Tour de France.
- Residence invitation StreetArtCity May 2019
- Published on Topito
- World leader in custom graffiti 2.0
- He ranked 4th in the ‘Peintre d'or’ award of the city hall of Champagne au Mont d'Or, France, in 2018
- Interview on the national radio station RMC Radio 2018
- 2nd place Art lover Place contest 2017
- Exceptional award of the Jury of the city hall of La tour de Salvagny in 2017
- Winner of the Graff battle hosted by the 'Parlons Basket’ association in 2017
- Appearances on Rue89nouvelObs, Polenta, ‘La voix des Allobroges’, ‘30 jours BD’ in 2012
- Comic book laureate of the Raymond Leblanc Foundation (Fondation Tintin) in 2010
-Elected Star blog by Skyrock radio (Tagueur73).2009
True follower of the Fluxus movement, the artist was a semi-professional volleyer, professor of physical education for 10 years and also a musician before becoming an international artist (currently present in 17 countries)
He is known by various alias such as Max the Tagueur, BlachGraff, Tagueur73 or Charbel.
Feel free to contact me for more photos or any questions.
- Maxime Blachere
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- Portière droite de coffre de 3cv Acadiane 1978
- Mixed Media
- 104×52 cm
- 104×52×2 cm
- Verkauf mit Rahmen