Bracelet made of 18 kt yellow gold with South Sea baroque pearls (Australian).
- * This item has been tested and confirmed to be made of 18 kt gold.
- Weight: 9.30 g (approx).
- Length: 19.5 cm (approx.)
- Clasp type: spring ring
- Clasp material: 18 kt yellow gold
- Condition: in perfect condition
- Australian Pearl
- Cultured in salt water.
- Years of cultivation: 4 years
- Pearl diameter: between 10.00 mm and 10.40 mm (approx.)
- Pearl shape: baroque.
- Pearl colour: white
- Pearl lustre: very good
- Quality of the pearls: AA+.
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, which are acquired during the cultivation process and are an unequivocal sign of their authenticity.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking code.
This item may be subject to customs charges.
- Gelbgold, Südseeperle
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- Longitud 19,5 cm
- 9.3 g
- Wie neu - unbenutzt