Maurice Lacroix has been making fine Swiss timepieces since 1975. The company's passion for detail is shown especially in extremely elaborate, sophisticated watch dials, finely finished movements, some of which are enhanced with additional intricate complications.
In 2001 Maurice Lacroix S.A. became an independent legal entity, one of few.
Pontos line is flagship of the manufactory.
- Swiss ETA-2893-2 automatic calibre
- 21 jewels
- 42 hours power reserve
- frequency 28.800 A/h
- diameter: 38mm excl. crown, 43mm incl.
- thickness: 9mm
- stainless steel/18K yellow gold
- unique No: AF26315
Case-back: see-through sapphire
Bezel: 750 yellow gold, fixed
Crown: pull/push, gold and steel, onion-shaped
- silver baton
- date aperture at 06:00 o'clock position
- GMT marking round inner rim
- luminescence hands
- luminous indexes
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- brand-new Bordeaux-brown leather, alligator grain on cow
- length: 20,5 cm
- 20 mm wide
Original Maurice Lacroix tang clasp, gold/steel
Weight: 49 grams
From general overhaul right now.
Excellent condition, like never worn: really amazing for 17 years old watch.
This fact makes Pontos GMT an extremely attractive investment!
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Maurice Lacroix
- Pontos GMT - Yellow 18K Gold - Swiss Automatic
- Ref. No: 10818 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Material des Gehäuses
- Gelbgold, Stahl
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- Garantie, Verpackung
- Analoge Armbanduhr
- Versicherter Versand
- Getragen und in sehr gutem Zustand