Condition: good. Adequate margins. Some tanning on the pages. Verso: blank.
18 x 15 cm.
Lithographs, published in Kuypers Gemeente-Atlas van Nederland. At the bottom of the map, the size of the area measured in bunders and the number of residents as calculated around 1867. Published by Hugo Suringar in Leeuwarden.
Jacob Kuyper (1821 - 1908) was a geographer and cartographer. He was also the co-founder of the KNAG.
In the period 1865-1870, the different volumes of his “Gemeente-atlas van Nederland” were published; a sought-after byproduct of the topographical atlas of the Netherlands that had just been completed.
(Total of 6.)
- Land (Aktuelle geografische Lage)
- Geografische Angabe
- Kartograf/ Verlag
- Jacob Kuyper
- Titel der Karte/ des Buchs
- 6 gravures
- Zusätzliche Informationen
- Tickets von Hemmen, Dodewaard, Herwen und Aerdt, Pannerden, Heteren und Randwijk
- Abmessungen des größten Bildes
- 15×18 cm