Founded in 1931 by Louis Erard, the watch company has regained exceptional momentum over the past years; it's combining expertise and fine craftsmanship in an Haute Horlogerie spirit at affordable prices.
Pure lines, elegance with classic and trendy touches, and above all a love of fine workmanship in harmony with the finest Swiss traditions. Louis Erard creates mechanical timepieces because they are vibrantly alive and serve as a reminder that time cannot be recaptured.
L'esprit du Temps "La Carree" 69500PR02 features:
- Swiss automatic ETA 2824 calibre
- Power reserve: 38hours
- Frequency: 28.800A/h, 4Hz
- ETACHRON system
- 25 jewels
- black with golden Roman numerals
- hands: gold-plated
- date aperture at 04:30 o'clock
Scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- 750 gold-plated stainless steel
- 35mm excl. crown, 37mm incl.
- 44mm lug to lug
- thickness 9,8mm
- solid gold-plated case-back
- push/pull crown with logo
- brand new black genuine leather with Louisiana alligator grain
- length: 21cm
- 21mm wide
Double folding gold-plated steel clasp with logo
Just from general overhaul.
Excellent condition, like NEW inside and outside.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, ensured shipment worldwide.
- Louis Erard
- L'esprit du Temps - La Carree - Swiss ETA Automatic
- Ref. No. 69500PR02 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Material des Gehäuses
- Stahl, Vergoldet
- Feingehalt des Materials
- Garantie, Verpackung
- Analoge Armbanduhr
- Versicherter Versand
- Getragen und in sehr gutem Zustand