Type of jewel: bangle bracelet
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel. Obvious traces of old repairs at the back.
Era: ca. 1850
Inspired by: Mother Nature
Theme: blooming flower
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
- 27 old mine brilliant cut diamonds (also called bolshevics) with an estimated weight of ± 1.40ct. (colour and clarity: G/K, si/i).
- 12 senaille and rose cut diamonds. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to senailles or rose cuts.
Total diamond count: 39 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 1.40 crt. (without the rose cut diamond)
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: inner circumference of bangle 18,20 cm (7,17 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 13,30 gram (8,55 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19191-0140
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antikes viktorianisches Diamant Blumen Armreif - Anno 1850 -, Armband
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- inner circumference of bangle 18,20 cm (7,17 inch)
- 13.3 g
- Vintage - benutzt mit sichtbaren Gebrauchsspuren
- Umliegende Steine
- TDW 1,40 ct