Kuchi-e, Original woodblock print - Takeuchi Keishu (1861-1942) - Woman holding a hinomaru flag - ca. 1900-10 (Late Meiji period)
This Ukiyo-e is made by Takeuchi Keishu meiji period.
A woman holding a Japanese flag, and male and female chickens are drawn.
This ukiyo-e has a crease.
Keishū was adopted into the family of Kanō Eitoku (1814-1891), who was head of the prestigious Nakabashi Kanō lineage.
At some point he studied drawing under Karino Masanobu and Tsukioka Yoshitoshi (1839-1892).
Some of the works that Takeuchi Keishu drew are owned by the museum.
Some of the same works are stored in museums.
- Kuchi-e, Original Holzschnitt
- Ca. 1900-10 (späte Meiji-Zeit)
- Herkunftsregion/ Herkunftsland
- Künstler/ Schöpfer
- Takeuchi Keishu (1861-1942)
- Thema/ Darstellung
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- Woman holding a hinomaru flag
- Guter Zustand, siehe Beschreibung
- 302×223×0 mm