“Choucroute en bombe” by BLACH in 2019 French urban art.
famous French graffiti tagger who is starting to be plagiarized. The experience of this talented artist led him to be part of graffiti groups in the period from 1996 to 2019 (The “performers”, the “Secteur S”...).
Although his career has changed over time and his work has been painting murals with spray paint for children or for local companies.
His graffitis on canvas and his sculptures are spread all over the world (Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Austria, United States, Taiwan, China, Canada, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark...)
Free hand-painted graffiti,
The artist sprays graffiti with posca markers, acrylic paint in the London image.
-Publication on Topito (2019)
- Created the biggest painting ever made for the Tour de France 2019 (1600 m2)
- Residence at StreetArtCity. May 2019
- 4th place in the golden painter competition of the town hall of Champagne at Mont d'Or 2018 -Interview on the national radio RMC Radio 2018.
- 2nd place at the 2017 Art lover Place contest
-Exceptional prize from the Town Hall of La Tour de Salvagny 2017
- Winner of the Graff Battle of Parlons Basket 2017
-Publication in Rue89nouvelObs, Polenta, The voice of Allobroges, 30 days BD 2012 - -Laureate BD of the Raymond Leblanc Foundation (TINTIN Foundation) 2010.
- Elected Star blog by Skyrock radio for his blog BD / Graff. (Tagueur73) 2009
Painted surface: 150 x 75 x 4 cm
Blach Designs certificate of authenticity included.
- Maxime Blachère
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- Choucroute en Bombe
- Giclée, Mixed Media
- 19×7 cm
- 19×7×7 cm
- Verkauf mit Rahmen