Woodblock print by Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) (Tokyo National Museum reprint) - Ejiri in Suruga Province - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" - Japan - ca 1965
This is a wood block print by Japanese artist Hokusai (1760–1849), part of his Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji series, dating from c. 1830 to 1832. The work has been described as "one of the simplest and at the same time one of the most outstanding of all Japanese prints".
Technique: woodblock print in passe-partout
Publisher: Tokyo National Museum
Date: ca 1965
Size: 32.5x24.5cm (incl passe-partout)
Print is glued to the passe-partout.
See photo's for impression and details.
Beautiful color and sharpness.
As usual, print will be shipped well packaged and secured.
- Holzschnitt (Nachdruck des Tokyo National Museum)
- ca. 1965
- Herkunftsregion/ Herkunftsland
- Künstler/ Schöpfer
- Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849)
- Titel des Kunstwerks
- Ejiri in Suruga Province - From the series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Guter Zustand, siehe Beschreibung
- 0.1×32.5×24.5 cm