Item description: One loose stone
Species: Sapphire, natural
Origin: Burma, Birmania, Myanmar (seller´s opinion)
Cutting Style: Cabochon
Weight: 21.19 ct.
Measurements: 15.93 x 14.94 x 7.85 mm.
Treatment: No Indication
Hardness: 9 Mohs scale
Refractive index: 1760-1768
Certificate: IGE D-17776
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Customs charges paid by the buyer
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
- Gesamtes Karatgewicht
- Schliff & Form
- Cabochon, Oval
- Keine Anzeichen für eine Behandlung