I am selling this Koshirae (set of pieces) for Wakizashi, includes:
- 2 Seppa
This set dates from the end of the 19th century, the set is authentic, very beautiful Tsuka Ito in 4 colours, superb and rare Menukis portraying mice, the Fuchi and Kashira feature a recurring theme on the swords, lion and peony elements, the Habaki is made of copper, good condition and 2 seppas.
The saya's black lacquer is in good overall condition, please note that there are nonetheless a few chips here and there, and a few scratches. The tsuba looks good but it is missing two small pieces.
- Saya length: 50 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
- Sori: 1 cm
- Tsuka length: 18 cm
- Tsuba diameter: 6.7 to 6.9 cm
- Fuchi: 3.8 cm long and 2.3 cm wide, Nakago 27 mm high and 7 mm wide.
Colissimo shipping with tracking, carefully packaged.
- Habaki, Saya, Seppa, Tsuba, Tsuka
- Baumwolle, Holz, Kupfer, Leder, Stahl
- 19. Jahrhundert
- Herkunftsregion/ Herkunftsland
- Guter Zustand, siehe Beschreibung
- 68×3×18 cm