Type of jewel: ring
Country of origin: France
Style: Art Nouveau
Era: ca. 1900
Material: 18K yellow gold
Diamond(s): Seven rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
Precious stone(s): Two salt water seed pearls
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing an eagle's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
Dimensions: See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,30 gram (1,48 dwt)
Ring size: EU-51 & 16¼, USA-5½, UK-K½ Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at email@example.com with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19072-0008
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https ://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, Stil: Jugendstil Ära: Ca. 1900
- Feingehalt des Materials
- 18 kt
- EU-51 & 16¼, USA-5½, UK-K½
- 2.3 g
- Sehr guter Zustand - mit kleineren Gebrauchsspuren
- Umliegende Steine